This event is now sold out. If you would like to join the waiting list please email email@example.com.
Saturday 21st August | 6:30pm | Yolk Farm
A unique fine dining experience
A six-course gourmet menu from acclaimed Parisian chef Yves Quemerais served under the sun and stars in Yolk Farm's beautiful Market Garden.
Classically trained under top Michelin starred chef Alain Ducasse, Yves has created a menu which combines authentic French cuisine with stunning, fresh and seasonal Yorkshire produce.
A Midsummer Night's Feast Menu
- Three canapés
- Confit Mediterranean vegetables tarte fine, Emmental cheese tuile, basil pesto
- Prawn, scallop and langoustine, Potatoes Anna, king oyster mushroom, lobster sauce
or Mushroom and truffle risotto (vegetarian menu only)
- Herb fed chicken breast poached in cider, confit leg in cabbage leaf, carrot, green bean, Calvados sauce
or Three stuffed vegetables, tomato coulis (vegetarian menu only)
- Roasted goat's cheese and honey on a gingerbread toast, mixed leaves
- Grand Marnier baba, chocolate mousseline, nougatine tuile, red fruits
Ticket price also includes a summer cocktail on arrival.
Bookings close on Friday 13th August.
In the event of inclement weather, the dinner will be served in the Yolk Farm Kitchen restaurant.
Please inform us if members of your group are booking separately but wish to sit at the same table.
If you cancel your booking up to 14 days before the event, you will receive a full refund.
If the event is cancelled by the organiser, a full refund will be given.
The event will follow all necessary social distancing measures.
For any enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (01423) 329 063.