Friday 3rd December | 6:30pm | Yolk Farm
The Golden Yolk Dining Club is a series of unique fine dining experiences.
Enjoy seasonal gourmet menus from exciting guest chefs, each showcasing their passion, talent and gastronomic imagination for you to savour.
from acclaimed Parisian chef Yves Quemerais
- Three canapés
- Chestnut velouté, honeyed celeriac ravioli, orange oil
- Crayfish vol-au-vent, confit leek, Champagne sauce
or Wild mushroom vol-au-vent, confit leek, Champagne sauce (vegetarian menu only)
- Slow-cooked ox cheek, wild mushroom croquette, seasonal baby vegetables, black truffle sauce
or Vegetarian cannelloni gratinated with parmesan cheese, pan-fried butternut, truffle cream (vegetarian menu only)
- Deep-fried camembert, baby gem, cranberry dressing
- Festive 'Louis XV': hazelnut and praline crunchy biscuit, Christmas spiced chocolate mousse, cocoa glaze, served with a pear poached in mulled wine
Ticket price also includes a cocktail (or mocktail) on arrival.
Bookings close on Friday 26th November.
Please inform us if members of your group are booking separately but wish to sit at the same table.
If you cancel your booking up to 14 days before the event, you will receive a full refund.
If the event is cancelled by the organiser, a full refund will be given.
The event will follow all necessary social distancing measures.
For any enquiries please contact email@example.com or (01423) 329 063.